MCQs For All: My facebook account hacked how to recover | facebook account hacked and email and password changed 2023

My facebook account hacked how to recover | facebook account hacked and email and password changed 2023

When you found your Facebook Account is hacked what is the first step you have to do?

The first Step you have to do is "Open your Email"

(i) When you open or Log in to your Email address you will see some emails from Facebook Like, 

  • Your Facebook Account Password has been changed
  • Your Facebook Mobile number is updated
  • Your Facebook Account Email has been changed. etc.

You have to Open every email one by one. Open the email send by Facebook find the option "its not me" click on it in each email. 

When you will do this act the Facebook will immediately suspend that ID and put into Check point or Verification process. Normally hacker have no option to verify he is a real user. 

Now your Facebook account is not in Hacker hand. hacker have no option to delete your account details, unfriend people, delete your post, change your name, etc. 

After doing this initial step your can start recovery process. 

For more details your can check below video:

If your problem is still not fixed, leave a comment or contact us. we will response you as earlier as possible.  


 

1 comment:

  1. Sir this is not working with my account...not only this i have done all possible methods which can be done but my account is not recovering ....My account is very important to me ..sir if you can retrieve my account so you reply me ASAP ..i am waiting ...

    ReplyDelete